Monday, September 13, 2010

late night confessions of an insomniatic fatass

so, i can't sleep.

so, i'm blogging again.

really i'm just hungry. and mildly homesick. but mostly hungry. for REAL FOOD.
in all honestly, the thing i've missed most since being at college is real food. these are my top 3:

1.Pasta


like honestly, i'm pretty sure high point university is anti-itallian or something. there is literally NO WHERE on campus to get a pasta dish. i LOVE pasta. homemade spaghetti is legit like my favorite food. and I CAN'T GET IT HERE. THIS IS NOT OKAY. i was seriously beyond elated when i stayed with KD at uncg this weekend and she had leftover spaghetti & vodka sauce. needless to say, i ate all of it.

2. Chipotle

when i'm at home, i usually go to chipotle for my burrito fix weekly. i usually do this alone, because no one ever wants to go with me. because when i need my chipotle, i NEED my
chipotle. so not having a car here is a HUGE problem. BECAUSE I CAN'T GET MY CHIPOTLE.

3. Asian Food
I LOVE asian food. Namely chinese, japanese, and thai, but if it's recipe originated in asia, i'll eat it (except for like.... dog). my annie chuns bowls do a pretty good job of holding me over, but they just aren't the same as real chinese takeout. its no secret that i'm addicted to pei wei, so of course its a huge problem that the nearest pei wei to high point university is 70 MILES AWAY. NOT OKAY. but honestly, i'll take any asian food i can get. sushi too. honey seared chicken. dumplings. rice. pad thai. lo mein........


....now i REALLY won't be able to sleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment